Team Leader, Project Manager, Infrastructure Disaster Recovery.
Infrastructure Disaster Recovery position.
Three Primary Data Centers.
- Define and Document the Roles and Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Disaster Recovery Position along with the demarcation of roles and responsibilities between Disaster Recovery and the Business Continuity Management Group (BCM)
- Define and deploy the Implementation Methodology of the Infrastructure Disaster Recovery Position
- Create and perform Activities
- Create and perform Facilitation for problem resolution between Infrastructure silos and between Infrastructure silos and the BCM group
- Document Business Continuity Requirements and Risk using the BIA Template
- Analyze Business aligned BIA’s for recovery requirements
- Determine Combined (Infrastructure and business) DR Requirements
- Define Recovery Strategies
- Define Technical Architectures needed to support the Recovery Strategy
- Document DR Plans using Standard Template
- Create internal weekly status reporting
- Create weekly open status reporting
- Create monthly BIA/ACP and BCP documentation status reporting
- Create and manage calendar of consolidated Data Center, BCM and Infrastructure Silo events
- Create and manage issues monitoring spreadsheet
- Create and manage the project plan